For a moment, forget that you’re planning a wedding. Remember earlier we asked you to say five times slowly, I am planning a fabulous party, not a cookie-cutter wedding. Do that again and then take a look at the following questions:
- It’s a beautiful sunny day in the Bay Area and you and your honey are free of obligations. What do you do?
- You pass by a flower shop with $10 in your pocket. What do you buy?
- It’s your finance/e’s birthday and you want to throw him/her a great party next Saturday night. What’s your theme?
- It’s Friday night and you’re both too exhausted to go out to dinner or cook. Take out! What do you order?
- You have some extra cash burning a hole in your pocket and you want to take your sweetie out for a special dinner. Where do you go?
- It’s three-day weekend getaway time, you’ve packed up the car and are ready to head out. Where do you drive?
Don’t over think your answers. The right one should pop into your head, make you smile and think, Yeah, I’d like that. Use these ideas to help you set the style, flavor, tone, and place for a wedding that will personify who you and your partner are together.